Information in compliance with the regulation of personal data protection
What are cookies and what do we use for?
Informatic cookie es a small information file stored in your browser every time you visit our website.
Cookies are inoffensive, does not contain malicious code (ex. virus, trojan, computer worn, etc.) that can damage your device (computer, smatphone, tablet, etc.), but it has some impact over your data protection rights, because it collects certain information concerning your person (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.)
What information does the cookie keep?
Cookies do not usually collect personal data special categories (sensitive data). The data they save are of a technical nature, personal preferences, custom content, etc.
What kind of cookies does exist?
In general, there are five types of cookies:
- Technical Cookies: They are the most basic cookies. They allow the user to browse over a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and communication data, identify the session, access to restricted access parts, remember the elements from an order, performance the shopping process of an order, make the request for an inscription or an event, use security elements during browsing, store content for videos or sound broadcasting or to share contents through social networks.
- Custom Cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to different criteria in the user terminal, such as the language, the type of browser from the user accesses the service, regional configuration from the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analytics Cookies: They are those which allow the person responsible for them, tracking and analysing the user’s behaviour of the website to which they are linked. The information collected from this type of cookies is use in the measurement of the activity of the website, application or platform and for the elaboration of user browing profiles of those websites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements base on the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: Are those which allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces, that, where appropriate, the person responsible has included in a website, application or platform from which the request service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those which allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces, that, where appropriate, the person responsible has included in a website, application or platform from which the request service is provided. These cookies store user behavioural information obtained through the continued observation of his browsing habits, which allow the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What are own and thrid-party cookies?
- Own Cookies: Own cookies are those which are generated and managed by the responsible person who provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-Party Cookies: Third-Party cookies are those which are generated by other entities than the responsible person (external services or providers, such as Google).
What type of cookies store our website?
Below, we proceed to relate the type of cookies which our website store and the purpose of them:
What can I do with cookies?
Cookies can be removed, accepted or blocked, as you desire, for this you should only conveniently configure your web browser.
At any time, you can prevent the set up of cookies (blocking) in your computer through the corresponding option of your browser, but in that case we can not ensure the proper functioning of the different features of our website.
Below, we provide you the links for managing and blocking cookies depending on the browser you use:
|Type of cookie||Purpose||When and how they are stored|
|Technical Cookies||Allow navigation and interaction with the website to the user.||From the moment in which the user accepts the cookies policy. The website stores user interaction in Google Analytics.|
|Custom Cookies||Allow the user to access the web page with some predefined general characteristics.||From the moment in which the user accepts the cookies policy. The website stores user interaction in Google Analytics.|
|Analytics Cookies||Measurement and analysis of user behavior on the website.||From the moment in which the user accepts the cookies policy. The website stores user interaction in Google Analytics.|
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
You can also, delete cookies stored in your browser by going to the configuration options of it.